- Bring your own sugar. Yes people, most of the drink served without sugar whether it’s coffee or tea. You should ask for it.
- You add +1 to your age. The Koreans believe that you already a human being even when you were inside your Mom’s belly.
- Summer sale is a real sale (July-Aug). Thanks to high competition, once they drop the price, they really drop the price. Winter sale is also happening during Dec-Jan.
- The Koreans are trendy people. Meaning, you will see the shirt wore by the 3 different man at the same day because it’s hot item to wear.
- There is free wifi at public place like train station or park, but not at restaurant, which is a good thing for you to focus on your meal, not your phone.