Don’t get me wrong, I like to travelling, but I gotta be honest with you, I hate the part of packing/unpacking. Like today, I have to travel to Bali for WORK and again, need to pack my stuff. Finally, after pushing myself the whole day, here’s what inside my bag:
- Seed weekender bag. It would be my cabin bag.
- My DIY Sneakers. It’s nice to switch the sneakers for travelling.
- Mr.porter book that I have not finish.
- Bandana. FYI, I borrowed from my nephew.
- Some semi formal shirts. Like I told you, it’s work trip.
- Khaki pants. It’s Bali, so still can be work but with relaxed vibe.
- My new Vincci sunglasses.
- Grooming products like sun cream, shampoo, Old Spice body spray, wet tissues. Because the work included outdoor activities.
Hopefully I will have nice posts to share with you while I’m there.