So there it was. The biggest award in fashion. All the biggest names in the industry came together to celebrate & to receive the prestigious CFDA award that held in Lincon Center, New York (6 June 2011). This is the only award where the nominees dress themselves without help from stylist.
When you are the designer, who can better decide what to wear than yourself?
- Simon Spurr (Designer): Even with a touch of striped tie, will take your black suit to the next level.
- Alexander Wang (Designer): Exceptional designer who stays true to his point of view in design: Street style’s influence. Congrats for the accessories award.
- Matt Bomer (Actor): The White Collar’s leading man is nothing but sophisticated in Calvin Klein collection.
- Brad Goreski (Stylist): Shows the playfull side of fashion in pattern suit from designer Simon Spurr.
- Kanye West (Rapper): Always surprises us with his fashion ensemble. Very casual in white blazer & slippers.
- Anderson Cooper (News Anchor): The former child model is looking dapper in Ralph Lauren Black Label.
- Patrick Ervell (Designer): Going classic for formal event is never wrong.
- Waris Ahluwalia (Jewelry Designer): Knows how to work white shoe & bow tie for red carpet.
For details of the winner’s list, click here.
Related post: CFDA Nominations