Finally, here’s my recap for the best looks from MFW Fall 2011 & hopefully can give us inspiration for our wardrobe this fall:
- Neil Barret : Famous for being risky to take fashion into another level, one of my most favourite designers keep us amazes with this leather scuba pants that perfectly combined with long sharp blazer! Artistic in simplicity.
- Alexander McQueen: With that red military cap & dramatic cape coat, it’s not hard to steal the spotlight!
- Dsquared: Channel your inner Zoro in this 70’s inspired hat & Slim blazer! Also the only collection (as far as i concern) that has jeans!
- John Varvatos: Another hint that Hat will be a populer accessory this year!
- Etro: The shirt makes the look effortless stylish.