It’s (almost) all about SUIT so far at MILAN Fashion Week (MFW)! I won’t have time to review each show, so the best solution is, i pick up the most favourite looks from each show (which is most of them) and share it with you.
- D&G : The most looks so far (85 looks, beat that MFW!). What i like from this collection is the sharp & classic blazer with modern twist for the trousers.
- Salvatore Ferragamo: Honestly, the sweater is the only my favorite look from this collection. It’s camel, not so chungky, & would be trend this year.
- Botega Veneta: It’s the pop up colour pants that would makes the knitwear looks vibrant.
- Corneliani: I like this look because it combines two major trend this fall= Chungky knitwear + Duffle.
- Costume National: Wearing Suit with Motorbike vest?! Sounds like Fashion rock ‘n style to me!!
To be continued….
For more details: click here.